Princess Alyssa

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

A short break - Belated Anniversary Celebration

As we are celebrating our 2nd year Anniversary, we will be leaving Alyssa with my parents tonight and going to Bintan for 1 night stay..
Belated celebration as Darr was serving his reservist last month, so we decided to move it to this month instead..

Having mixed feelings as since the day Alyssa was born, this will be the first time she will not be sleeping with me by her side... sigh..
But on the other hand, I long for a break with Darr..

Ok, I know, 1 night will pass super fast.. Tomorrow I will be back.. So yup, I will try my best to enjoy..
Haha, darr was so worried that he reminded me that I better dun in the middle of the night say want to come back to S'pore.. LOL

Anyway, the resort that we will be staying is *drum rolling* .... Banyan Tree!
Below is the villa that we will be staying tonight! WOOOT!! Its has always been my dream to go to Banyan Tree.. hee.. :p
Will share pics when am back tomorrow!! =)

1 comment:

Jason said...

yes, it will be nice to take a break... enjoy! ting yee, deng yun and i should be stopping by at your place maybe this weekend to see alyssa. will let darren know. see ya then!