Princess Alyssa

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

7 weeks + old

Wow, time flies... Baby Alyssa is coming to be 2 mths old in just 1 more week..
Ha, her weight was 5kg when she turns 1 mth.. Woot.. she's really good at drinking milk.. lol now carrying her really makes my muscles ache..lol
Wonder how heavy is she now.. lol

Oh ya, I gave in to the idea of giving Alyssa "TU TU".. haha I was like telling myself, no way am I giving my daughter that!
but really no choice, whether she wants to slp she will be in her cranky mood.. and that tu tu really helps alot, instant silent!! haha

We had been snapping pictures of her everyday..
I was just scrolling till her pics from day 1 till now, she really looks different.. :P
Getting cuter each day.. opps, being a thickskin parent.. haha
Though sometimes her crying can make me go nuts, but I am still enjoying her more and more each day.. =D

P.S, will be signing up for baby massage class next mth.. seems like its pretty good.. :)

Some of her pics that I took recently.. :)





Alyssa in the car



No comments: