Princess Alyssa

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Daddy is away again.. :(

Back at my mom's place as Darr is away on biz trip..
Life has been really routine these past weeks.. Feed and pump, change her diapers and then feed and pump again! haha
I feel more and more like a "cow"
Glad that I am back at my mom's place coz I can rest more when my mom helps to take care of her.. :)
After all, mom is still the best!! :) Thank you, Mommy!! :)

Oh ya, we decided not to hold the full mth celebration for our princess as Darr will only be arriving back in S'pore on Fri and he is suppose to quarantine himself for at least 1-2 days b4 seeing us and seems like the H1N1 virus is going on pretty strong.. :( So we decided to call it off for the safely of our little princess.. Anyway, I am sure she wont mind us not holding any celebration for her.. hee..
"Ok, Mommy promise to hold a big bday celebration for you once you turn 1 year old.. hee.. :p"

Opps, princess is up.. got to run! :)

P.S Daddy: Our princess say she miss u.. Jia you and work hard! :p

2 comments:

Jason said...

we were really looking forward to alyssa's one month. anyway, we will come by after darren finishes his self-quarantine. see you then!

Darren said...

If only I didn't need to go to BKK..oh well work is work.. anyway im feeling ok so if you and your family wish to come, just give me a ring..
Cya man