Princess Alyssa

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Day 12 with Princess Alyssa

Finally now has time to blog abit..
Coz Princess is now in dreamland.. hee..


Well, its been a tough 12 days for me.. Am very thankful to Darr, my mom and his aunties, without their help, i dun think I can handle all these alone.. :p

Breast feeding seriously is not an easy task, I started off with very sore nipples, that whenever she latch on, they will bleed.. :(
Managed to seek pro help and now bf is not as bad as just started..
Well, apparently she was not latching on properly and yup, as many know she is born with teeth and that make it much worse..
Milk supply is good, thank God for it, else I wont know how to feed this big size baby.. haha

I am so sleep deprived, every nite she will wake up on every 3 hourly to be fed, and well after feeding her, she will poo poo.. and yup i am only left with less than 2 hrs of rest.. sighz..
But seeing her cute little face, all the tiredness are gone.. haha

I really want to thank Darr for lending the extra hand whenever I need help.. :)
"BUT how come he still has time to play game ah????"
Tot most daddies suppose to be super busy with their baby?? Hmm, weird.. =p hehe

Okie, off to take my lunch then to catch some slp b4 she wakes up.. :)

2 comments:

Darren said...

When you're BF, what can I do lol..
I can't possibly stare ya? So play game lor..

Jason said...

play game????? what the??? go wash those bottles and sterilise them!!! go to askbaby.com and read up more on how to take care of baby!! wah piah! hahahhaah!