Princess Alyssa

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

1 year old

I returned back to work on the 2nd day my princess turned 1.
There were a few changes that I am still adjusting eg we are not able to enjoy breakfast time together except on weekend and need to rush every morning to send Alyssa to my mom's place before Darr drop me off at my office.

Usually every morning when we drop her off, she will be very happy to see my mom and allow to be carried straight away. But this morning, she was whining away that she wanted me instead. Sigh, hate this..

Sigh, I miss her!

I always asked myself whether is it worth it, to sacrifice my time spend with her in exchange for more $$.. Hmm.. I do not know. Well, if u want more comfy life its = less time spent with our kids.

How I wish I can find a job which allow me to work only 3-4 hrs a day but am able to pay me what I am earning now.. haha Ok I know dream onnnnn... :D

No comments: