Princess Alyssa

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

5 months and 3 weeks old

Mommy has stopped work last thurs to take care of Alyssa full time!
Well, all I can say is that its worth it!!! Her smile and laughter really brighten up my day soo much..
I love it most when others carry her and when she see me near, she will put out her hands out and wants me to carry her..
ohh what a darling right? hehe
At least she appreciate the idea that I am forgoing my monthly salary to take care of her.. haha I really hope she truly appreciate that!

I have started her on solids last month. Apparently, she loves all the food that we gave her except for apples..
Really have no idea why she dislike apple so much. When I feed her with it, she will give us a face like the apple taste horrible.. haha here's how she look.. haha so funny rite?


Oh my, I am soo much in love with this little gal.. :P

P.S She's calling "ma ma ma ma" already!! haha

No comments: