Princess Alyssa

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Princess Alyssa is 2 months old

Oh yes, she's now into her 2nd month!!! :)
Alyssa is learning fast, she's able to hold her head up high when put on her tummy or when carried up.. :P
She making more sounds like like wanting to tok! haa..
There was once she actually said, "PA"? Ha, am I dreaming? I am sure Darr heard it too..
Hmph.. But that's not fair, why call Pa 1st? I am the one who is spending more time taking care of her! Haha

The best part is she is now sleeping thru the night from 10pm to around 4 or 5am. Then she will drink milk and she will be back into dreamland, before she wakes up again at 8+am for the next feed.. Well, at least I am getting straight few hrs of non-disturbed sleep!

I will be returning back to work on 1st Oct, hmm... I hate the thought of leaving Alyssa, I want to be there for her everyday!!
So maybe, I will not work till she is like 1 yrs old? Shall see how it goes..

2 comments:

FloRence said...

im happy for u and im really happy that my gd friend has such a wonderful marriage and wonderful motherhood and a wonderful baby girl :-)....may happniess be wth u forever :-)

Hui Xian said...

Hehe, thanks my dear Flo.. :)
Looking forward to ur wedding and baby ah! I am sure will be as pretty as u one! MUAK! =p