Baby Alyssa Tan Si En came into this world at 18.27 hrs on June 7th 2009. She weighed 3.96kg lol. Don't ask me what we fed her as we have no idea how she got so big.
I was in the delivery room when I saw the little head pop out and then heard her cries. I also had the honour of cutting the umbilical cord.
I would really wish to thank Huixian for being so strong despite being in labour for more than 9 hours. She was really brave and never uttered a word despite being in pain.
A day has passed since Alyssa was born and I've seen her poo, pee, feed, cry, smile and sleep. I've held her in my arms and wondered to myself how lucky I am to have her. Lots of family and friends came to visit us and my old friend Jason was among them. Thanks man for bringing the gift and also the dvds.
My dad is also overjoyed and so looking forward to coming back to see his grand-daughter.
It's time to catch a few winks before Alyssa comes back for more milk from Huixian.


3 comments:
Congratulations Darren and Hui Xian! Baby Alyssa is VERY CUTE! We are very happy for you and wish you two all the best in the coming days!
Be Strong and Never Give Up! The first 3 months will be very tiring, but after that, you will get used to it!
time to change your lilypie.com counter to 1 year!
Man, I can now understand how you felt when diapers were just changed and baby poop again.
Not to mention the lack of sleep from hearing that sharp cry lol.
Alyssa sure hates people changing her diapers though. The cries are really loud.
Bro, cannot lah. Production needs to close for a while to rest lol.
Post a Comment