Princess Alyssa

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

36 weeks and 4 days

Tomorrow will be going for my doc appt.
Excited, will be able to see my little princess again!
Hmm.. I wonder how heavy is she now.
Based on the last checkup which was 2 weeks ago on 5 May, she weighs about 2.6kg.

I am hoping that I will pop by hopefully end of May or else early June. Tummy is getting heavier and heavier.. and as many knows, I am pretty short, imagine me with the big tummy.. tough man.
Ha, my regular cab driver actually asked me whether am I carrying twins! faintz. I was like.. duh.. of course NOT!.. he laughed. he said.. wah.. ur tummy looks huge! :(

"My dear little princess, u know u are very fortunate.
Ur daddy actually wants to invest in a good camera to capture ur growing up moments. I envy u coz, when mommy wanted to buy an SLR last time, he commented waste of money! haha now he is willing to spend nearly 1k for u! Hmph! :P"

"Counting down.. 3 1/2 weeks more.."

No comments: