Princess Alyssa

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

I can see the eyes and nose!!

Wow...until the doc pointed out the nose and eyes I really couldn't see clearly. And then flash of light! Our baby's little eyes and nose formed in my head and all I could do was to smile haha.
Anyway, we've attended 2 Antenatal classes so far and learning to do some exercises etc. Baby is really kicking harder and you can even the the bump when she kicks. It's really amazing. Have to see/touch it to believe man.

To our little girl: As your parents, we hope to be the best in the world for you. While sometimes we might not live up to it, rest assured we will try our very best to be there for you always as you grow up.

2 comments:

Jason said...

ahh.. the joys of anticipation. i am sure you guys have the cot and pram ready as well? darren, i think the antenatal class should be telling you what to prepare prior to the delivery. and i hope the thought of blood and other "gluey" stuff will not deter you from joining hui xian in the delivery ward. keep up with the posts!

Darren said...

Yeah cot and pram should be settled I think. As for the blood, I just went through watching the videos...
Erm kinda eewwy lol. But it won't deter me! I'm daring!! lol