Princess Alyssa

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Something to compliment...

I had been having crazy cravings eg, streamboat, Thai food, deserts, mee siam and many many more others food that comes to my mind and Darren never once failed to bring me to eat.

One sweet example.
Me: Dear, I have craving for chee kueh!
Him: Ok, see u in half hour!
Me: Huh? You joking?

- Half hour later -
Him: I am here, come down to collect ur chee kueh + Soya bean milk!
Oh my.. HOW SWEET can he get! haha

He will make the extra effort to bring me what I want to eat.
I felt like I am being treated like a PRINCESS now! haha

Something funny to share - my eating patterns since I got pregnant.

6.30am - Breakfast
9.00am - Tea break
11.00am - Lunch
4.00pm - Tea break
7.00pm - Dinner

Pretty scary rite? from 3 meals to 5 meals a day!

Well, I am pretty blessed as I am not suffering from any major morning sickness. I get tired easily (which all pregnant ladies went thru), occasionally will get heart burn, which is extremely uncomfortable. Beside these, my mind is just always full of FOOD FOOD FOOD! haha

Thank God for such an understanding and sweet hubby. ;)

4 comments:

Jason said...

yes hui xian, darren is always so thoughtful and caring. i am very sure he will make a great father!

Darren said...

Hey pal, you're also a super dad as well. Can see it in your eyes lol.

Hui Xian said...

hmm.. I agreed, he's thoughtful and caring when he's not playing WOW.. haha opps.. :P

Jason said...

WOW? let's see if darren still plays WOW when the baby is borne... hehehe...