Just went for the OSCAR scan yesterday and we just got back the result. Baby's perfectly healthy!!! WOOT!!!
During the ultrasound, we saw our baby moving and the little one even turned towards us and sort of waved at us. I never could understand a grown man crying tears of joy but this was one moment when I could feel a tear or two welling in my eyes. Me gone soft?!?! I don't know but seeing our baby like that was just tremendous. From that tiny little dot to developed hands and legs moving, we even saw the baby moving its mouth to eat. Just magical...
Looking forward to knowing the sex of the baby in another 1-2 months time. I don't mind boy or girl as long as he or she is healthy. That's the most important thing.


1 comment:
yes! so happy to know that everything is fine with you two.. now, trust me on this one: ENJOY YOUR ALONE TIME TOGETHER WHILE YOU CAN!! hehehe!
Post a Comment